| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Saikhan-Ovoo in August is somewhat warm at 18.3 °C (64.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.4 °C (54.3 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat parched. A paltry 25mm (1in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 13:19 long and the longest day is 14:45 long with an average length of 14:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Saikhan-Ovoo August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Saikhan-Ovoo, Mongolia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Saikhan-Ovoo:
- Muren, Mongolia - 542.9 kms (337.4 miles) NNW
- Tarialan, Mongolia - 479.4 kms (297.9 miles) NNW
- Khutag, Mongolia - 446.6 kms (277.5 miles) N
- Bulgan, Mongolia - 373.4 kms (232.1 miles) N
- Erdenemandal, Mongolia - 392.4 kms (243.8 miles) NNW
- Tsetserleg, Mongolia - 290.2 kms (180.3 miles) NW
- Khujirt, Mongolia - 183.3 kms (113.9 miles) NNW
- Aayanbulag, Mongolia - 473.7 kms (294.3 miles) WNW
- Galuut, Mongolia - 322 kms (200.1 miles) WNW
- Arvaikheer, Mongolia - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) NW
- Bayankhongor, Mongolia - 260.7 kms (162 miles) WNW